How to find us
How to find Kurrimine Beach
- We are 1 ½ hours drive South of Cairns and close to Mission Beach by car.
- Turn off at Murdering Point Rd (King Reef Sign) off the highway.
- Drive 10km into town.
Ring us or book through our booking agents at Mission Beach but you must ring us within 24 hours of a ride to confirm the ride (if you only booked without paying a deposit)
Quiet Kurrimine Beach has Council Camping Grounds near the boat ramp for a small fee (close to fast food) with stinger net, kids playground & BBQ’s, showers. There is also CWA units near the boat ramp, hotel, motels, van parks, winery, post office, fish & chip shops and service station (fuel and small goods)
How to find your meeting spot
1 & 1 ½ HOUR RIDES start at Coyle St beach access:
- Drive in to Kurrimine Beach off Bruce Highway from Silkwood turn off on to Murdering Point Rd ( KING REEF SIGN )
- 10 kms into Town , turn left at Jacob Rd (WHITE CHAPEL ON CORNER)
- Drive to the end (YOU WILL SEE A CARAVAN PARK)
- Turn left on to Coyle St ( no sign ) and drive to the beach (200 metres)
- We will meet you there.
3 HOUR RIDES start at the main boat ramp:
- Drive to the end of MURDERING POINT RD you will see a park in front of you
- Turn left on to Robert Johnston Pde, then a right on to Bramble St
- You will see the cement boat ramp parking area
- Wait there please